Saturday, January 19, 2008

Realization... You are Not Alone!

There comes a time in our lives when we must realize that we don't have the power to control many of the things that surface in our personal life. I have unfortunately seen that a lack of power has led to very unforeseen, unfortunate, unnecessary events that have lead to pain, lots of pain. Pain and heartbreak is a tough thing to deal with especially when it is not understood. Out of my control events seem to plague the very hope I have and when a glimpse of understanding is grasped something else occurs that clouds the hope. But I do not waver from the idea that I am on earth for a reason. I am here to overcome the difficulties and to change lives.

In all of us we possess the power to overcome and that power is not easily hidden. We as humans live day to day while hiding our pain with a hope we will overcome. There is often times it is very well hidden and often times the pain is so overwhelming that a person can see it in our eyes. Never should one lose hope. Never should one feel alone, but it happens all the time. Even as Christians we deal with these types of sufferings. There is not a definitely answer for this problem. For becoming a Christian does not solve the problem of having pain. Being a Christian gives us a hope that there is a reward for surviving the pain we experience. I don't sit here truly hopeless rather I sit here knowing what pain and heartache is. I sit here writing to say.... You are not alone if you are in pain. We are all in some sort of pain and life is not easy! You are not alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home