Saturday, September 02, 2006

Faraway But So Close!

Today I officially become a Junior in college. I remember several years ago that I had no desire to even go to school. Now all I want to do is finish it, but I definitely have a desire to finish it. Completing college is faraway yet it is so close in comparison to the grand scheme of life.

A few updates on the life and times of "The Phil"

  • I am looking for a new career opportunity! Now this can consist of me developing another company, expanding the company I have, or starting a new path with a new company part time or full time. Whatever option that occurs must have UPS eliminated! It is getting old.
  • I have not drank a Dr. Pepper or any other soft drink in at least a month! I actually like water now. Aquafina all the way. I know you are pondering why! The why will come later! I can't be a fat President for starters.
  • I am tired.... I work too much! Yet I can't sleep...
  • I am going to get rid of all the weeds in my yard! What a task.. Killed a few so far.
  • I am going on a 10 day vacation up to Colorado and beyond. I leave on Sept. 5th Tuesday night and don't come back until Friday Sept. 15th. I am excited... GOOD TIMES IT WILL BE!

So there it is.

3 More Credits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home