Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Some things just don't stop being funny!

One night about a month ago I was looking at my google account. Google has implemented a tracking code that allows people who build websites the capability to track what is going on with the site and how it is being visited and some more blah blah blah tracking statistics. I was looking at my Delicatefade.com statistics and saw that google has other features called gadgets. Gadgets are all different types of web programs that you can put on websites. Some are games, some are weather displaying features, some are just clocks. For the sake of this blog I will be talking about the Garfield gadget. The Garfield gadget provides me the Garfield of the day as well as all Garfield cartoons that were ever written. I enjoy Garfield as I love cats and often the things Garfield does reminds me so much of what my cats do but yet they can't talk... Garfield can express his opinions! So I have implemented the Garfield gadget on a personal webpage for my enjoyment. Every night I get the opportunity to await what the next Garfield of the day will be. Some of them aren't that funny... others hit me so funny and I laugh for minutes. You probably wonder why I am talking about this... well the point is that in times like I have been in it is good to have something to take the mind away from reality and to have a good laugh.

Here is Today's Garfield of the Day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home